Everyone wants to have young and beautiful face, but over time, the aging process makes lines, creases and saggy skin more visible. The eye area, in particular, is the first area that shows aging. Your eyelids are part of a ring of muscle which encircles your eye, and they allows you to open and close your eyes. Your eyelids may start to droop due to many factors. causing sagging eyelids problem, which include normal cellular aging, diabetes, a stroke, Horner’s syndrome (a disorder that affects the nerves of the eyes and face), a brain tumor, or any other disorder that affects nerve or muscle function. The weight from a drooping eyelid may tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue, and it is also more difficult to apply makeup. So the eyeliner or eye shadow is not visible under the excess skin. For all this situation you don`t need surgery you just need one natural remedy, and only one ingredient- egg! RECIPE:
- 1 egg (you need to separate the egg because you will need the white part only)
- 1 cotton swab
- Cleans your eyelid from the makeup and then dry it.
- Crack open an egg and remove the yolk, because you only need the white part.
- Dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
- Gently hold your closed eyelid and rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (make sure it doesn’t drip, you don’t need much).
- Keep your eyes close while you wait for the egg white to completely dry. To speed up the process, you can use a fan.
It is a very easy and simple method. For those who have a deeper wrinkles, it may require a few applications to achieve visible results. At the end, your lines will appear less visible, the sagging will dissipate, and you will be happy with the outcome.