Allergies, infections and smoking are the main causes that cause certain types of lungs disease or disorder. If you have problems with your lungs, especially with bronchitis and asthma, we recommend the following popular traditional remedy.
- Half a kilo of onions
- Half a kilo of brown sugar
- Two medium lemons
- 5 liter of water
- 7 tablespoons raw honey
- Put sugar in a metal bowl and slowly heat up and stir until it looks rosy.
- To the melted sugar, add chopped onion, fry it briefly and add the water.
- All together boil until water boils on medium heat.
- Then let it to cool, then add juice of two squeezed lemons and honey and mix everything well to be completely smooth.
- Leave it to stand and then strain the mixture of pieces of onion and pour into a glass jar.
Take one tablespoon of this drink before each meal until you spent the full amount. If it is necessary, create a new mixture, and repeat the process until your lungs are healed. If you give this remedy to children give them teaspoons of this drink before each meal.