Baking soda has an extensive variety of employments, and its fame develops as researchers concoct new discoveries in regards to its recuperating power. However, did you realize that you can utilize baking soda to enhance your hair quality? Yes, it truly works! Baking soda will clean your hair from any cleanser or conditioner remains, and your hair will have a solid sparkle after only two or three uses.
Use some baking soda instead of your regular shampoo, and your hair will be more than grateful. This should not come as a surprise if you take into consideration all the benefits baking soda provides.
If you want your skin and hair care products completely natural, and you are a complete DIY person when it comes to your beauty routines, then you are probably always on a mission to find a safe product that will not harm your health or expose you to potentially harmful chemicals. We suggest that you try this treatment and enjoy the results.
You may find it hard to wash your hair without all the shampoo foam at first, but be patient and wait for the final results.
Preparation and Use:
- Mix 1 part of baking soda and 3 parts of water in a small squeeze bottle.
- You can adjust the dosing depending on your hair length.For instance, in case of shoulder length hair, mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 3 times that amount of water.
- Apply the homemade baking soda shampoo to a dry or wet hair.
- Start at the roots and work to the ends. Leave the mixture for 1 – 3 minutes and rinse well.
- You may find it hard to wash your hair without all the shampoo foam at first. But be patient and wait for the final results. In order to remove any remains, use warm water.
- After you have washed your hair, apply a vinegar rinse.
- Combine 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 4 parts of water.
- To avoid the vinegar smell, add a few drops of lavender, peppermint, and/or rosemary essential oil to the vinegar mixture.
- It may be better if you prepare this rinse ahead of time and keep the squeeze bottle in your bathroom.
- Then, tilt the head back and close your eyes, to avoid the possibility of getting some of the vinegar mixture into your eyes. Now, distribute the rinse through your hair.
You will notice the positive results just within few days of use. Your hair will grow more and will be much stronger and healthier.
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your near and dear ones.