WORLD’S MOST RARE HERB YARSHAGUMBA IS AVAILABLE
YARSHAGUMBA ‘Half insect AND half plant’ is a rare and unique herb that grows in the meadows about 3,500 meters (11,483 feet)
It only occurs above 3500 m (c.11,500 ft.) in the Himalayan regions of Nepal.
Yarshagumba has been a part of traditional Chinese medicine since ancient times. It is known to science as Ophiocordyceps sinesis, or in English as caterpillar-fungus, part insect plant. It has been highly prized by herbalists since first described in a traditional Chinese medicine book over ten centuries ago.
Today, it is the WORLD’S MOST EXPENSIVE herbal medicine.
WHAT ARE BENEFIT for HEALTH?
- Treatment of impotence and premature ejaculation.
- Preventing arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
- Treatment of cirrhosis.
- Strengthen kidneys.
- Increase libido of both men and women.
- Treatment of neurasthenia.
- Lowering the lipoproteinemia range.
- Treatment of chronic nephropathy and chronic nephritis.
- Stimulating sexual hormones and inhibiting free radicals.
- Reducing arrhythmia.
- Eliminating toxins and side effects after certain type of therapies include Radio and Chemotherapy.
- Increase semen, strengthen Stamin, Kidney and Lungs.
- Relive phlegm congestion.
- Relieve exhaustion and fatigue.
- Delaying the ageing process means help to appear always young.
Yarsha/Cordyceps is to treat various coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opiumaddiction.
How To Use?
- For a healthy person the recommended dose is: 0.3—0.7 g 1-2 pc according to the size daily for a week.
- Eat whole mushroom in original form, or drink after boiling in water, or mix in powder form with milk for 3 to 5 days.
- In the case of particular health problems, the dosages are as per practitioner’s prescription.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The report has been shown Yarshagumba/Cordycept might improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system. It has also wonderful activity against cancer cells and shrink tumor size, particularly with lung or skin cancers.
And this is also medicinal mushroom to reduce fatigue, boost the immune system, cure numerous ailments, and aid sexual performance as a powerful aphrodisiac. Some are happy to call it ‘Himalayan Natural Viagra’.
If you are interested to know more about Yarshagumba/Cordyceps or any suggestions please contact to Rajendra Nhisutu. He and his team have been serving in the Himalayas regions and in all over Nepal.
You may check out ‘YARSHA’ related other my posts too.