Stomach fat is a very common health problem. It happens due to the irregular routine of daily life with irregular eating patterns. Eating the processed/ fast food too frequently. Without knowing that it is least beneficial for health. Lack of exercise/ physical activity is also one of the major reason for this problem.
In such situation what about getting a naturally made syrup that helps you in burning stomach fat. Yes, there is something like that. This article is about sharing a homemade, with natural ingredients, fat burning syrup. The ingredients mix used is very helpful in improving eyesight, hearing and memory as well. Primarily it will help you in burning stomach fat away rapidly if you combine it with regular cardio exercises. Following are the ingredients and method of preparation for this wonderful syrup.
- Horseradish = 125 gm
- Lemons = 4
- Fresh ginger = 2 cm
- Honey = 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon = 2 tablespoons
- Take the specified amount of horseradish and ginger and put them in a blender and blend nicely.
- Once blended nicely, add the squeezed lemon juice and mix again for 3 minutes so they are evenly mixed together.
- Now add the specified amount of honey and cinnamon in the mixture obtained from step 2 and mix them again very well so that you get an evenly mixed syrup.
- Store the mixture in an air tight jar.
- Take one tablespoon twice a day. Ideally before meals; half an hour before breakfast and before dinner.
- You have to consume this syrup for 3 week daily as advised above. Then give a break for 3 weeks and repeat the cycle.
- Prepare this syrup in small quantity. That can be utilized in a week and then prepare again freshly. As it is quite easy to prepare, it will be more effective for the purpose.
Health benefits of horseradish
There are various important health benefits of horseradish. It is a very powerful and pungent plant. The various health benefits related to this plant are; it helps in:
- Weight loss
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve respiratory conditions
- Helps strengthening bones
- Improves immune systems capability
- Improves digestive system
- Keeps heart healthy
- Lowers the chances of neural tubes defects in infants
- Most important of all, it prevents cancer due to its very high levels of glucosinolates.
Nutritional Value of Horseradish
In addition to the above mentioned health benefits, horseradish has many other health benefits. All these health benefits are attributed to its high nutritional and mineral content, which includes:
- Dietary fiber
- Vitamin C
As well as its organic chemical composition of enzymes and oils, such as sinigrin which is a powerful glucosinolates. All these components work together to provide the valuable health benefits that are explained above.