Clear, neat and clean skin in the most important part for having an attractive and appealing personality. At times, due to different reasons people get a dark patches on the skin on different parts of the body. The reason may be, waxing, using deodorant, shaving. Different body parts like neck, armpits or inner thighs got dark spots/ patches.
Sometimes people who undergoes hormonal treatment, or suffering from obesity, diabetes or gastrointestinal or genitourinary cancer can have dark spots on those areas of skin.
People who are conscious about this problem consults dermatologist and various beauty treatment products. Spends a lot of money but the results are not as desirable and sometimes even those products or treatments may create other health problems due to their side effects. This article is about a simple and easy to made home remedy for this problem that will help you removing the dark patches from your skin and you will again feel comfortable and confident about your skin. In addition to the healthy clean skin, it will also makes you skin look younger. Mentioned below are the ingredients and the method of preparation.
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Simply take a plastic bowl.
- Put all ingredients in it and mix well until you obtain a fairly smooth mixture.
- The required solution is ready to use.
Apply the mixture on the skin areas where you have dark patches, after applying, leave it for 20 minutes and then remove with cold water.
Another combination of preparing a mixture is using;
- White clay
You can also mix them well and apply in the same way, for 15 to 20 mins, on the dark spots which are almost black and later wash it well with cold water.
Few things that you must take care during this skin dark patches treatment;
- You should use this treatment 3 times a week until those dark patches disappears.
- During this treatment, don’t expose yourself under sun without using any good protection (sun block)
- Use extra virgin olive oil.
- Must drink lots of water during treatment and consume food which is rich in vitamin E.
- For salt, it must be a sea salt.
- Preferably use skimmed milk.
- You can also add small amount of coconut oil as well if you like.
I hope you will like this post as its easy, harmless and cheap way of achieving a neat, clean and spotless skin.
Don’t forget to share it with others.