There are different reasons for the joint pain and knee ligament problems. They may happen due to the aging effect or may be some other reason in young age. Whatever may be the reason, if you have joint pain and some other symptoms of arthritis, the solution to that is a tasty smoothie that we are going to share with you in this article.
When you talk about the body joints, knees are one of the most important joints in the body. They allow you to move here and there with ease, you can play jump etc. But this all can happen easily and enjoyably if you have strong knees. On the other hand if a person is suffering with knee ligament problem, moving from one room to the other is like cliff hanger to climb.
With the aging process, due to different reasons, for instance knee injuries, hits and wounds, ligaments and tendons becomes weak and less flexible. Another reason is the natural lubrication which was enough during young age also reduced in body.
It is very important that we take care of our body and especially to the knees so that our mobility doesn’t get effected and we can easily perform our task. Taking care of your knees doesn’t mean that run to the pharmacy and get a medicine to cure, as mostly medicine cure one problem and may bring another health problem as side effect. We must take care of our knees in a natural way. AS mentioned above that this article is about a tasty and effective smoothie for joints and ligaments problem. It is totally made up of naturally. Below are the ingredients and method of preparation.
- 2 cups of pineapple (chunks)
- 40 gm of raw honey
- 40 gm of almond
- 7 gm of cinnamon
- 1 cup of instant oats
- 1 cup natural orange juice
- 1 cup of water
- Cook the instant oatmeal as it is normally cooked. Add hot water and let it cool down for some time.
- Get the chunks of pineapple and squeeze them well to get their juice.
- Blend raw honey, almonds, cinnamon, and water along with orange juice. In order to make things easier for you, you can crush almonds before putting them in blender with other ingredients.
- After blending the ingredients mentioned in step 3, add pineapple juice, cooked oatmeal in the blender while it is still processing.
- When you feel that all the ingredients are mixed well, you can add ice cubes in it if you like. But do blend it again to be evenly mixed.
- Your delicious and tasty smoothie is ready. You can enjoy it.
The major reason for this smoothie to be effective for the joints and ligaments problem is;
- Bromelain, which is present in pineapples.
- Bromelain enzyme have been proven to be effective in combating osteoarthritis in patients.
- Vitamin C in the fruit is also effective and powerful antioxidant in fight against inflammation.
Don’t forget to share it with your dear ones.