Smoking is one of the very common and major health problem in the world. Just because of smoking habit, considerable number of people die every year being smokers. The major reasons for the deaths are cancer, asthma or breathing problem, strokes and various other health problems which are connected to smoking for their happening to person.
One cigarette contains thousands of chemical agents and out of those, 60 can cause cancer. The root cause for people to get addicted to the cigarettes is the presence of ingredient in it named as NICOTINE. The cigarettes manufactures known to this fact very well and they use it fully for their advantage. They manipulate the amount of nicotine in cigarette so that many people get addicted to it.
The bloodstream absorb the nicotine in no time. It only take 30 seconds to reach it to the brain once entered in the body. It then stimulate the brain and have it release the certain chemicals that in turn gives the feeling of pleasure by creating energy. But as we said above, it’s very dangerous in real.
The purpose of this article is to give some hope to smokers and ex-smokers by telling them the way to flush out nicotine from there body. There are certain foods that can help you getting rid of nicotine from your body. Details are to follow:
Foods That Flush Out Nicotine from Your Body:
- Upon nicotine intake by smoking a cigarette, it dehydrates your body. What you can do is, hydrate your body again by drinking lots of water and in this way the nicotine will be flushed out of your body.
- Important vitamin A, C and E are reduced in your body when you smoke. So you should consume fruits which are rich in these vitamin to maintain the level in your body. Kiwi fruit is one of them which is rich in those vitamins.
- Spinach, another vegetable that is rich in iron and vitamins. Smokers should regularly consume it.
- Your skin is also damaged due to nicotine. You must take care of your skin by consuming such foods, for instance; a carrot juice, which contains large amounts of vitamins A, K, C and B. They are proven for removing the nicotine out of your body.
- Orange juice is also good for the purpose. Drink it regularly. It is helpful in relieving stress and boosting metabolism.
- Broccoli is another important food item that you should consume, it helps in restoring the levels of important vitamin B5 and C in your body.
So being a smoker or ex-smoker, you must include these items in your grocery list always.
Smoking Is Injurious To Health!!!!!