Introduction & Benefits:
Garlic is one of the best ingredient of our daily food intake. It has amazing health benefits, as well as helps you with lot of medical conditions, that is the reason that even doctors recommend its regular use. It helps people with high blood pressure problem by normalizing the blood pressure, as well as lowering down the cholesterol level. It is beneficial in reducing the atherosclerosis effects. It also helps in preventing coronary heart diseases and heart attack.
If you are suffering with hay fever or a traveler’s diarrhea, whether it’s cold, flu or a bug bite or may be a fungal infection or any other common day-to-day health problem, just one clove of garlic can help you in curing and improving the medical condition.
It also helps the osteoarthritis, diabetes or enlarged prostate patient to manage the symptoms of these health problems. Human body’s immune systems should be very strong so that it can fight with different health problems and diseases, as if the immune system is not strong than diseases can easily attack human body and people fell ill. It is the ingredient that helps in boosting the immune systems against different diseases.
- It can be used in various forms and along with combination of other food items and gives you benefits in different ways. The best way to use garlic is to consume it in raw form, the reason behind this is that if it is processed thermally, its important ingredient-“allicin” loses its properties.
- In order to use it in raw form, simply crush and slice the garlic cloves and leave it aside for about 15 minutes before you consume. When the cloves are crushed, its reaction is activated that increases the bioavailability of allicin.
- If you take the mixture of garlic, honey and ginger it helps you in reducing the sever chemo side effects.
If you consume garlic on empty stomach, it’s even better as it will be easier for your body to absorb nutrients when your stomach is not full.
Raw Garlic and Honey Combination:
- Take two to three garlic cloves and mince them nicely.
- Take one tablespoon of honey and mix it well with the minced garlic.
If you consume this mixture daily, you will soon feel the results in terms of feeling healthier and energized.
Garlic Flu Tonic
As we said above, garlic is one of the best ingredient that can help fighting against day-to-day medical conditions. One of them is flu, below is the recipe of the flu tonic;
- ½ yellow onion (chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 red chili peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped ginger
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- Organic apple cider vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Take one medium-sized jar (350 ml – 500 ml).
- Add chopped onion and then garlic.
- Then add chili peppers with the seeds and put the ginger on top.
- Afterwards add the squeezed lemon juice and pour the specified amount of organic apple cider vinegar in the last.
- Make sure you have 1 cm of empty space on top.
- Close the jar lid tightly and place is in a cold dark place for a day.
- You can start consuming the tonic next day.
It is excellent for flu, cold and bad throat problems.
If you have a sensitive skin, the best thing for you while processing this tonic is to wear gloves. Also make sure that you don’t touch your eyes with those hands because you can feel irritation in your eyes due to the garlic’s natural oils.